ArtYah Community Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
catwands

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 182
Reply with quote  #1 
Since there are changes in the air at etsy this would be the perfect opportunity for artyah to swoop up some disgruntled sellers. Too bad the new site is not ready yet. Hopefully when it is artyah will really make sure that everything on the site runs smoothly. There needs to be,

1. a working cart
2. attributes like ebay has
3. marketing like google shopping ads, etc.
3. working variations with color, sizes and prices
4. the ability for digital downloads
5. working search that works with single/plurals, different spelling of a word - jewellry/jewelry, etc. A google like search.

What else would you like on the new site when it launches?

__________________

http://www.artyah.com/seller/catwands - supplies

http://www.artyah.com/seller/catshandmadeboutique - beaded jewelry

0
RozelynnsNeedleArt

Avatar / Picture

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 14
Reply with quote  #2 
I would like the new site to let us “Renew” our listings which will enable them to keep the current listing number, and therefore to be able to keep the current View count going and keep the “Watched” numbers on the listing.

Also, if we have put the listing on social media such as Pinterest, it will keep the current listing number which will lead the viewer back to a live link. Currently, once the listing expires, it is from then on a dead link that says the item is no longer available.
0
catwands

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 182
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozelynnsNeedleArt
I would like the new site to let us “Renew” our listings which will enable them to keep the current listing number, and therefore to be able to keep the current View count going and keep the “Watched” numbers on the listing. Also, if we have put the listing on social media such as Pinterest, it will keep the current listing number which will lead the viewer back to a live link. Currently, once the listing expires, it is from then on a dead link that says the item is no longer available.


I agree, now we have to post the listing to social media again to get views. Good suggestion.

__________________

http://www.artyah.com/seller/catwands - supplies

http://www.artyah.com/seller/catshandmadeboutique - beaded jewelry

0
ArtsyCrafteryStudio

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 282
Reply with quote  #4 
To be able to rearrange my shop listings, so I can move seasonal/holiday to the top, and arrange according to color themes, etc.
__________________
Sandi [comp]  Paper Nirvana Alpha Shop  ♥  Artsy Craftery Studio  ♥  The Creative Seller Website  ♥  Pinterest  ♥  Instagram  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Twitter


0
martique

Avatar / Picture

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #5 
Could we be able to deactivate an item mid posting? Sometimes I want to deactivate a few things temporarily without putting the entire shop on vacation.
I've seen this before in the past, the idea of having a central shipping section so all items can be changed at once. I recently lowered my shipping charge to the United States and had to do it 100 times.
Priorities are the shoppers experience, browsing, the carts, smooth easy check out etc. Just thought I would add those two other things if time allows.
Thanks.
Martha
0
catwands

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 182
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by martique
Could we be able to deactivate an item mid posting? Sometimes I want to deactivate a few things temporarily without putting the entire shop on vacation.
I've seen this before in the past, the idea of having a central shipping section so all items can be changed at once. I recently lowered my shipping charge to the United States and had to do it 100 times.
Priorities are the shoppers experience, browsing, the carts, smooth easy check out etc. Just thought I would add those two other things if time allows.
Thanks.
Martha


Shipping profiles, this is a good one!

__________________

http://www.artyah.com/seller/catwands - supplies

http://www.artyah.com/seller/catshandmadeboutique - beaded jewelry

0
catwands

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 182
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtsyCrafteryStudio
To be able to rearrange my shop listings, so I can move seasonal/holiday to the top.


A rearrange feature would be good to have, I like this one!

__________________

http://www.artyah.com/seller/catwands - supplies

http://www.artyah.com/seller/catshandmadeboutique - beaded jewelry

0
SewNSewSister

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 310
Reply with quote  #8 
Personally, I would like to see the big smile on Craig's face when it is launched [biggrin]
(among other things, of course!).

__________________
Fiber Art and Novelty Quilting. For some variations with traditional quilting...come have a look please!

https://www.artyah.com/seller/sewnsewsister
0
ZeeP

Avatar / Picture

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 29
Reply with quote  #9 
Regarding variations, there are variations options, incl. color and size I think. But color for sure.
RELISTING/Renewing(same thing I guess) - please make this a one click.

I actually had a sale on AY, but I don't know how shopping cart looks. 
Somebody mentioned to make shopping cart work...

__________________
http://www.artyah.com/seller/zeeposter
0
BitsysBaubles

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 16
Reply with quote  #10 
The ability to click on members names to link them to their Artyah shops.
The Google artyah forum only takes you to their google page and not their Artyah shop (s)
0
ArtsyCrafteryStudio

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 282
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeP
Regarding variations, there are variations options, incl. color and size I think. But color for sure.
RELISTING/Renewing(same thing I guess) - please make this a one click.

I actually had a sale on AY, but I don't know how shopping cart looks. 
Somebody mentioned to make shopping cart work...


I think what they mean is a shopping cart allows customers to buy from several shops in one transaction, rather than completing a sale for each shop, when they want to order from more than one. With a shopping cart they can shop throughout the site, adding products from several different shops to their cart, then check out at one time. They way it is now, they have to check out from each shop. If you buy from 5 shops today, you have to check out 5 times.

Sites with a shopping cart always have a cart icon, usually in the top right of the page. As you shop around the website, adding products from different shops, a number will show beside or on that cart icon how many products you've added to your cart.

I hope this helps and that I haven't bored you by telling you a lot of what you already know.[smile]

__________________
Sandi [comp]  Paper Nirvana Alpha Shop  ♥  Artsy Craftery Studio  ♥  The Creative Seller Website  ♥  Pinterest  ♥  Instagram  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Twitter


0
vintagerepeats

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #12 
I would love to be able to make sections within my own shop, separate from the categories chosen while listing an item.  As it is now, if a shopper goes to my shop and browses only using my current Gallery Categories, they will not see a lot of my items.  On E, we were able to make our own sections (categories) and assign each item to one of those sections.  To repeat, this is separate from the listing categories.  Any other E sellers able to explain this more clearly?  Thanks!
__________________
https://www.artyah.com/seller/vintagerepeats
0
ArtsyCrafteryStudio

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 282
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagerepeats
I would love to be able to make sections within my own shop, separate from the categories chosen while listing an item.  As it is now, if a shopper goes to my shop and browses only using my current Gallery Categories, they will not see a lot of my items.  On E, we were able to make our own sections (categories) and assign each item to one of those sections.  To repeat, this is separate from the listing categories.  Any other E sellers able to explain this more clearly?  Thanks!


At Bonanza shop categories can be created, and at eCrater shop categories and subs can be created. When creating a listing the seller selects the global or marketplace category, and then there is a window to select the shop category. The feature does better assist buyers in navigating a shop and discovering more products.

__________________
Sandi [comp]  Paper Nirvana Alpha Shop  ♥  Artsy Craftery Studio  ♥  The Creative Seller Website  ♥  Pinterest  ♥  Instagram  ♥  Facebook  ♥  Twitter


0
catwands

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 182
Reply with quote  #14 
I think sections in our shops would be a good thing to have. Hopefully on the new site this will be available. 
__________________

http://www.artyah.com/seller/catwands - supplies

http://www.artyah.com/seller/catshandmadeboutique - beaded jewelry

0
vintagerepeats

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtsyCrafteryStudio


At Bonanza shop categories can be created, and at eCrater shop categories and subs can be created. When creating a listing the seller selects the global or marketplace category, and then there is a window to select the shop category. The feature does better assist buyers in navigating a shop and discovering more products.


Thanks Artsy!

__________________
https://www.artyah.com/seller/vintagerepeats
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.